Village Scenes in Cross Stitch - Susie Johns
This delightful book takes a nostalgic look at village life. It captures traditional village scenes in charming cross stitch designs, ranging from a village shop, a country church, and children dancing around a maypole to a row of village ducklings. Projects include a writing case, a bath set and a cushion.
- Over 15 charming village scenes to stitch
- Easy-to-follow charts
- Each project illustrated with a full-colour photograph
- Basic stitches and techniques Cleary explained and illustrated with simple diagrams
- Detailed instructions for each project include the making-up stage
Publication Date: 1995
FREE postage Australia wide for orders over $25.
- Please read refunds policy before finalising your order. Pre-loved books may have signs of age or damage, such as writing, creases/tears to pages or covers. I always do my best to ensure the pricing of the book is relative to its condition. All photos provided are of the actual product(s) you will receive. All Photographs are taken under bright LED lighting to show items as accurately as possible, however some glare may be visible on reflective covers/items. If you are concerned about the potential condition of a pre-loved book, please send me a message BEFORE purchasing.
Thank you and happy reading.
Turn the Page