The Women's Health Bible - Rodale
An essential guide to health and wellbeing for every woman
By the Editors of Prevention.
The Women's Health Bible is a unique health guide that integrates alternative medicine, self-care remedies and mind-body healing techniques with conventional medical treatment. It also spells out the preventive strategies every woman should follow to take care of herself, from weight control and exercise to skin care and emotional balance. A goldmine of trustworthy, practical advice, recommendations and remedies from leading doctors, nutritionists, fitness instructors, psychologists and other health-care experts, it includes:
- A complete guide to women's vitamin, mineral and nutrition needs
- At-a-glance guide to popular herbal remedies
- Stress-relief plans for both care-givers and career women
- The best strategies for PMS, menstrual discomforts, contraception, pregnancy, infertility, perimenopause, menopause and other female concerns
- Master plans for controlling major health conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer and osteoporosis
- Self-care checklists to prevent illness or detect problems at their earliest, most treatable stage
- Inspiring stories, motivational quotes and doctors' tips
Medical and self-care advice you can trust - from Prevention, the world's largest-circulation health magazine
Publisher: Rodale International
Publication Date: 2004
FREE postage Australia wide for orders over $25.
Please read refunds policy before finalising your order. Pre-loved books may have signs of age or damage, such as writing, creases/tears to pages or covers. I always do my best to ensure the pricing of the book is relative to its condition. All photos provided are of the actual product(s) you will receive. All Photographs are taken under bright LED lighting to show items as accurately as possible, however some glare may be visible on reflective covers/items. If you are concerned about the potential condition of a pre-loved book, please send me a message BEFORE purchasing.
Thank you and happy reading.
Turn the Page