Grow Your Own Vegetables - Rachelle Strauss (Green Guides)
How to grow. What to grow. When to grow
This great green-fingered guide provides everything you need to know to grow your own vegetables, from cultivation to the kitchen table:
- Appealing incentives for growing your own vegetables
- Informative instructions presented in an uncomplicated style
- Encompasses all aspects of home growing
- Pest and problem control, storage tips and checklists
- Comprehensive directory of vegetables and how to grow them
Publisher: Flame Tree Publishing
Publication Date: 2010 First Edition
FREE postage Australia wide for orders over $25.
Please read refunds policy before finalising your order. Pre-loved books may have signs of age or damage, such as writing, creases/tears to pages or covers. I always do my best to ensure the pricing of the book is relative to its condition. All photos provided are of the actual product(s) you will receive. All Photographs are taken under bright LED lighting to show items as accurately as possible, however some glare may be visible on reflective covers/items. If you are concerned about the potential condition of a pre-loved book, please send me a message BEFORE purchasing.
Thank you and happy reading.
Turn the Page