Traditional and Contemporary Needlework Designs to treasure forever
With 16 Beautiful Cross Stitch and Embroidery Projects.
- Handkerchief Pillow: Embroider a pretty handkerchief style pillow
- Garden Violets Cross Stitch: A delicate violet border for a hand towel and pill box
- Heart-shaped Pew Corsage: Ribbon embroider a special keepsake for a special day
- Hand-beaded Shawl: A French hand-beaded shawl
- Cushion and Box Lid: An elegant cushion and box lid to candlewick
- Smocked Pinafore: A delightful smocked country-style pinafore
- Summer Tablecloth: Cross stitch delectable peaches and pears on a summer cloth
- Decorator Bowls: Decorate the lid of a bowl with delicate embroidery
- Stumpwork Brooch: A beautiful brooch to embroider
- Unity-goldwork Embroidery: A sumptuous gold work picture
- Victorian Embroidery: Create an heirloom with metallic threads
- Shell Pincushion & Scissor Case: A delicate shell-shaped chatelaine to embroider
- Silk Ribbon Embroidery: Embroider a cushion with a circlet of silk ribbon flowers
- Cutwork Tea Cosy: Make a tea cosy with an elegant cutwork tulip design
- Candlewick Cushion: Work a candlewick cushion using three traditional motifs
- Tapestry Neelecase: Make a Victorian tapestry needlecase
Publisher: Magread Pty Ltd
Publication Date: unknown
FREE postage Australia wide for orders over $25.
Please read refunds policy before finalising your order. Pre-loved books may have signs of age or damage, such as writing, creases/tears to pages or covers. I always do my best to ensure the pricing of the book is relative to its condition. All photos provided are of the actual product(s) you will receive. All Photographs are taken under bright LED lighting to show items as accurately as possible, however some glare may be visible on reflective covers/items. If you are concerned about the potential condition of a pre-loved book, please send me a message BEFORE purchasing.
Thank you and happy reading.
Turn the Page